1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to the treatment.
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that, through web registration forms, comments or subscriptions, data is collected and stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications. , such as: bulletins (newsletters), new entries (posts), commercial offers, as well as other communications that greenroadseeds.com understands interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory completion, are essential to realize the expressed purpose. Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
2. Compliance with the application regulations.greenroadseeds.com complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the proper use and treatment of the user's personal data.
Likewise, greenroadseeds.com informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the USER for the treatment of your email for commercial purposes in every moment
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from browsing, may be stored in the files of greenroadseeds.com and processed for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship that is established in the forms that you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including electronic mail, of products and services of greenroadseeds.com
In case of not authorizing the processing of your data with the aforementioned purpose, the USER may exercise his right of opposition to the processing of his data under the terms and conditions set forth in the section "Exercise of ARCO Rights".
3. Security measuresgreenroadseeds.com informs you that it has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology , the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Also, greenroadseeds.com has established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
4. Exercise of ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
Those natural persons who have provided their data through the web greenroadseeds.com, may contact the owner of the same in order to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data included in their files.
The interested party may exercise his rights by means of written communication addressed to greenroadseeds.com with the reference "Data protection", specifying his data, proving his identity and the reasons for his request at the following address:
Green Road Seeds
c / islas bahamas 12 1ºb 18600 Motril (Granada)
652 556 520
You can also exercise the ARCO rights, through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Links or External links
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by greenroadseeds.com. Therefore greenroadseeds.com does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-greenroadseeds.com websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
7. Responsible for the file, and responsible for the treatment.The person in charge of the data file is Green Road Seeds.
As in charge of treatment outside the aforementioned responsible:
8. Do you not want to receive information from us or do you want to revoke your consent?In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023, of June 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce you can oppose the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys in any moment, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to the address email@example.com If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose from that email by clicking on the link included in it by following the instructions provided. Another simpler way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options.
Please bear in mind that our systems may require a period of time that in no case will exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to take effect, understanding that during this period of time you can continue to receive messages.
In relation to the management of your data associated with the social profiles of Green Road Seeds, the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of accessing the information of user profiles. In relation to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that you can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of Green Road Seeds.
You can also stop interacting, follow or receive information from the social profiles of Green Road Seeds, remove content that no longer interests you or restrict who shares your connections, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
The user can access the privacy policies of each Social Network, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. Green Road Seeds encourages users to familiarize themselves with the conditions of use of different social networks before starting to use them.
9. Social PluginsOn our website we offer links and services related to different social networks (eg "I like" Facebook). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said web page.
Therefore, it is convenient to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of use of these social networks before you start using them:
10. Acceptance and consent
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment of them by Green Road Seeds in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
Green Road Seeds reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.